Abstracts for PROMS 2022 Conference are submitted through the following link: https://forms.gle/zFDPX7AR2edw66BT7
(Note. Please send abstracts with an attachment)
PROMS 2022 hosted by The Vietnam National Institute of Educational Sciences, will focus on different aspects of psychometrics, measurement, and assessment in the fields of social and behavioural science, including psychology, education, economics, health care, language, and other related fields.
Pacific Rim Objective Measurement Society invites submissions for the 2022 annual professional symposium. Empirical, theoretical, methodological, applied, and policy-orientated submissions are welcomed. Submissions about Rasch model and structural equation modelling in psychology, education, economics, health care, language research are greatly appreciated. Pacific Rim Objective Measurement Symposium (PROMS) 2022 encourages submissions around the globe, and from researchers at all career stages, including graduate and undergraduate students.
Submission types for PROMS 2022
Abstracts can be submitted for oral presentation
• Oral presentation is an individual, free-standing research presentation. It is a 20-minute presentation, followed by a Q&A activity.
Submission guidelines for PROMS 2022
- All submissions should be up to 500 words including a tentative title, name(s) and address(es) of author(s) and a maximum of 5 keywords.
- Abstracts should have following parts: (1) the background of the study, (2) aims of the study, (3) research questions and hypotheses, (4) method, (5) results (preliminary findings are acceptable), and (6) significance of the study.
- No more than 2 graphics in the form of tables and figures can be attached and these will not be included in the word count.
- All submissions should be an original work that has not been published elsewhere.
- All abstracts should be submitted in English.
- Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- Each abstract will be reviewed by the 2022 Review Committee
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, September 30, 2022, 12:00 PM (Vietnam time)
- Abstract Acceptance Deadline: Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 12:00 PM (Vietnam time)
The invitation of the full paper submission will be announced a month after the close of the Conference.
Full papers will go through peer-reviewed procedure and the accepted submissions will be published in Pacific Rim Objective Measurement Symposium (PROMS) 2022 Conference Proceedings in collaboration with the international publisher or in Vietnam Journal of Educational Sciences.
Prof. Dr. Anh-Vinh Le
The Vietnam National Institute of Educational Sciences
101, Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi, Vietnam